Performed Management and Financial Management Controller duties within a multinational environment, reporting to the Board of Directors and Senior Management of the group and its subsidiaries (US, Italian, Portuguese and UK businesses...)
- Established and managed economic and financial departments in various businesses and sectors.
- Restructured, organised and coordinated accounting, administrative tasks to reduce the time and deadlines to submit the Financial Statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Elaborated and presented the Company’s Reporting, cost analysis, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, budgets, etc... to meet the needs for information and knowledge from third parties such as the Stock Market, Shareholders, Management Board, CEO and Commercial area managers.
- Supervised the economic side and cost control of the Human Resource Department.
- Coordinated the relationships with external consultants (lawyers, financial consultants, auditors, consultants, architects...).
- Responsible for the Legal Area; proposed capital reductions/increases, reduction and simultaneous increase of capital (known as operaciones de acordeón in Spanish), start-up of companies, acquisition and creation of companies; and monitoring of Due diligence. Also responsible for the necessary paperwork for the day-to-day operations of the business; preparation, revision and renewal of buying/selling contracts, for the provision of services, suppliers, leases, etc...; and liaising with Public Administrations (Health Departments, Ministries, Councils...).
- Occasionally and as a consequence of corporate strategy, together with the Operations Manager and IT Manager, was responsible for the implementation by an external consultant group of an ERP system in the areas of Finance and Distribution / Logistics.